Monday, October 31, 2011

Meet Megan!





This is Megan. Megan is my first Reece's Rainbow Christmas Angel.  A year ago today, I was barely familiar with Reece's Rainbow, and now, I have spent the last year trying my best and doing what I can to help save these beautiful orphans.

While adoption is not an option for us right now, helping others with their adoption costs and helping raise money for the grant funds of orphans without families has become very important to me.

The goal of the RR Angel Tree is to raise $1,000.00 during the holiday season for the grant funds of many of the orphans listed on their site.  While I have not exactly figured out how I will raise that money yet, I know it is possible.  I can be responsible for raising Megan's grant $1,000.00.

Stay tuned for information on just how I plan on doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment